new

Monday, March 1, 2010

Falling Flat Post 1

So I have attempted to write blogs before and fallen flat. Partly because I feel like they are never as interesting as all the other blogs out there. I have what you call the gift of story telling when I am drunk and you are staring at me. I can tell the most fantastic stories when I have drank a little and my brain and mouth have a main line to one another.

But I have decided that with my husband gone and my TRULY Anti-social ways I need to have an outlet for things that are happening with me. Such as making friends. This blog is going to catalog my adventures into making friends. I have a hard time due to the fact that I moved around a lot as a child.

So today is the start of a new day. I am going to blog my little heart out. Hopefully I am found as interesting outside of my head as I feel I am inside of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :)