new

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Homemaking.......Star Date 23

I was given a blog award!!!!

I was given my very first blog award!! I can not tell you how excited I am about this So here it is in all it's green glory. (I happen to look epic in green!)
*To accept this award, there are 4 rules*

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
I Just want to thank Karen over at not just baby talk. I have fun going through your blog everyday. I always feel welcomed when I visit and like you are blogging to close dear friends. Thank you so much for this award.

2. Share seven things about yourself

1. I am very much a Trekkie, I want to go to comic con and see the star trek cast..(I am in love with the new and old Spock and Captain James T. Kirk ).
2. I love comic books
3. I am a massive shoe whore..new shoes are the bees knees.
4. I started to write this blog because I knew there were other wives out there who want to be great housewives and are struggling with it.
5. I LOVE to read
6. I rejected the ken doll as a child because he was too much of a sissy to be with my Barbie.
7. James T. Kirk and I are married (ok not really but it's nice to dream)

Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.

All of these blogs inspire me in some little way to continue and to branch out.

4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

Tomorrow will be the regular blogging program!

Live Long and Have fun!





7 comments:

  1. thanks so much . I am so honored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessie...you are just AWESOME!!

    Thank you so much :) I really appreciate the award!!

    And I'm glad I figured out how to make it to your blog :) Be back around here very shortly.

    Cheers, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tessie so much, I appreciate the award

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thank you so much for passing on the award! It's really great to know there are people out there who enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading theirs! Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 things to say: YOU are super awesome! and thank you for the very great award because I also look stunning in green! I'll be posting about your awesomeness tomorrow and this great award. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, Tessie! Thanks. I always blush when I see my name under a blog award (smile but seriously). I guess I'm kind of a dork like that. Anyway, thanks for making my day a bit better;-)!
    Ooh, i don't think I have this witchy green color award either (neat)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much, Tessie! I am honoured! And it just so happens that green is my favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think :)