new

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Forgivness

I sent the girl an e-mail to resolve our differences to squash the drama to make it better. She is continuing to ignore me. Why I have no idea why. I have done NOTHING to this girl but try and be helpful and to get over the way I was pushed to the side. But I have to believe there is a reason for the way things are going down right now.

I am not going to allow myself to be pushed off the team simply because she thinks I am not strong enough to deal with this. I am tougher than even I know. I wanted to do derby with the passions of a thousand suns and I refused to be moved.

I watched the practice last night and it was freaking awesome I have never been so excited about something. I am happy even with all the drama that the team made it off the ground that things are coming together. I am sad that it all went down the way it did and that compromise seems to be a thing of the past. But tonight will be awesome and I will work every hard to make sure that I focus on the good side and not the bad side...

Please remind me I said this tonight when I come home lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :)