new

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Truth the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth

So the husband and I have been having massive amounts of conversations since he left for deployment last Jan.

Does he want me to stay home or does he want me to work.

Why is this hard for him to answer? I am trying to do what is best for my family like every other wife and he seems to think it's fun to keep me guessing. So last night he finally admitted to being much like a toddler and hating when my attention is on anything else but him. He wants me to stay home and take care of him and the boys and only him and the boys. He has no problem with me having hobbies, me going to hang out with friends but when it comes to be not being at home or not paying attention to him he gets a lil upset.

I am trying to understand why he wouldn't tell me and the only answer he gave was that he didn't want to stop me from fulfilling my dreams. So he was putting his feelings and wants on the back burner for me and what I wanted. I am so thankful that I am able to have a man that would do that for me. I mean how many times in our lives do we get someone that loves you enough to do that?

So as of December I am a stay at home wife until Lucas turns 5 years old and starts Kindergarten and maybe a year after that. I have no problem with this. Before I got married I never really thought about staying home. The thought has lost some of it's weight for me though. I am able to see all the good it will do and that I will be free to do a lot more of the work in the house that I am always missing because I am working outside of the home.

Is there something that you feared before you were married that has lost it's weight something you were afraid to admit scared you or that you wanted for yourself or your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :)