new

Monday, March 1, 2010

Falling Flat Post 3

So I totally forgot to go by the bookstore to look for a cookbook but then I remembered that I own a Kindle....Thank goodness, because the ass kicking I was going to give myself would have been severe. So I am going to look on Amazon and attempt to look up a cookbook in which to start cooking from constantly. So that when Joe comes back from his deployment I will not be cooking the same five things all freaking week mixed in with a little take out food.

So the end of my day was pretty eventful. My little sister ended up in the hospital because she is six weeks pregnant and bleeding. Man I can not tell you how worried I was. But she is on bed rest right now and at home and they did an ultrasound and found the baby. I am afraid that she maybe in for a hard long pregnancy. But it will be alright because I will be there to help her in any way that I can.

I took the boys out for a walk with the dog. I have no idea why I do these things to myself. It was crazy. The dog decided to try and separate my arm from my shoulder and Lucas thought that he should run away from me. I thought I would call him by all of his names and that would stop him....but no he looked back and took off running as fast as his short little legs would carry him. Which by the way is pretty damn fast. Nathan has been an awesome little man today so I am going to watch a movie with him and eat popcorn in a bit after dinner.

Dinner will be left overs because I am a bitch and like to feed everyone old food :).

I also have planned several trips for the next couple months and have people to go with me on my all important late birthday trip so I am totally utterly excited!!! After the disappointment of not going on a trip this weekend due to a last minute drop out I am very excited that I will finally be able to have fun with adults and that I feel good about myself again.

Well I will be back tomorrow after my classes buh bai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think :)